Saturday, October 27, 2012

My little swimmers

Random pics from different swimming days. =) I love how excited they get when I just mention the word swimming or pool. And when they see the water, Miley instantly wants to change into her bathing suit and Sabe just wants to dive right in - clothes, diapers and all!


Miley has always been more cautious but she's now starting to be braver in terms of going under the water. Sabe is more determined and headstrong, he doesn't even want us to hold him as he wades in the water! Even though he fell a few times already and swallowed some water, he still wants to swim by himself. I just love his confidence!


Can't wait to go to the beach again for some sun, sea and sand! =)

1 comment:

  1. It is soo cute..Well the pictures are and so are your kids. It's like looking at your mini me! Your husband looks like Sabe and you do look like Miley or should I say it the other way around. hahhaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...