Saturday, October 6, 2012

Neat freak

I've been bitten by the nesting bug. And no I'm not pregnant. It's just than lately, I've been wanting to organize everything, no matter how small, in the house. Seeing clutter really gets me in a bad mood. First things first, these annoying phone and internet cables. I've been hiding them under the table but it's really such a mess to look at. With a little help from a plastic cable organizer, it 's not such a eyesore anymore. =)


I also found the time to organize under the sink. I wasn't able to take a before shot, but trust me, it was a hot mess in there. Especially the bottom shelf where all the bottles were just scattered around. My kids, especially Sabe, love going inside our bathroom to rummage inside this cabinet. Just a few plastic bins to separate the products and it looks so much better now.


Next on my list is our pantry and kitchen cabinets. But first, I need more storage bins! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...