Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Haunted House

Although I'm a scaredy-cat, I love Halloween for the main reason of dressing up and going trick or treating. And ever since we moved into our own home, it's doubly exciting for me to finally get the chance to decorate our house for the first time! I really admire those houses who go all out with their scary decorations. Although I'm not going to go as far as putting a corpse or a zombie on my lawn, I think a few pumpkins and bats will do the trick for now. =)

Tip: If you have big windows like mine, you can just draw on them using whiteboard marker

All my decors were hand-me-downs from my mom. The only thing I bought was a pack of spiderwebs from National Bookstore for P35. I wanted to decorate the inside of the house too since my kids, especially Miley, love being scared (I really don't get why!). She loves watching this Halloween episode of Bubble Guppies and whenever she sees anything scary like a witch or a ghost, she says "SPOOOOKY!" So it was no surprise they were so excited when hubby and I placed the spiderwebs all around the living room. They keep trying to pull at it though (and have succeeded a few times) so let's see if it'll hold up until Halloween itself.

Even my new mirror got a spooky make-over! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...