Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Red for Reunion

Wore this to the Santos family reunion which was held at their ancestral home in Bulacan. My husband's side of the family was assigned the color red - the one color which probably occupies 1% of my closet. Good thing I was able to find this printed maxi dress. I bought this for the beach which is why the style is low-cut and completely backless (not exactly appropriate attire for this event haha). I used a tube top as a bandeau and made it more conservative by adding a white vest over it.


feeding the fish which now occupy the pool
the family tree
Love the chandeliers! We were actually supposed to use this house as the location for our pre-nup pictorial but we were able to find another closer location around Metro Manila.

Anyway, that's the end of our long weekend. How did you spend yours? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...