Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sabe's 1st birthday pictorial at Picture Co.

Sharing Sabe's birthday shoot at Picture Company (you get a free photo during birthdays if you're a member). I had him dress up as a baseball player to go with the sports theme of his party.


Sabe was in such a good mood that this pictorial only lasted for about 15 minutes, but we had so many nice pictures to choose from! We also did a rocker theme (since bagay sa mohawk) with Sabe holding a guitar. But there were so many photos to choose from that if I got what I wanted, I would have ended up spending about P5k... Since we were on a budget after Sabe's party (actually, the plan was to just get the free pic but I doubt if you can really leave without buying additional files) I just bought this photo below for P890 since his smile was just too precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...