Monday, December 12, 2011

Breaking glass

The title of my post sounds like the next Twilight movie, but no. See these ceramic balls?



Well, Miley just grabbed the one with the letter "V" and threw it on the floor! We were just in the living room playing, I looked away for 1 second and then I heard the sound of breaking glass. Good thing Miley just stood there (looking guilty I might add) coz I was afraid she would run and hurt her foot on something. When I scooped her up, the first thing I said was "Oh my gosh Miley! Look at what you did!" She looked at me with those big pretty eyes and exclaimed too "Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!" How could you really get mad? =)

P.S. Vins said our living room was a disaster waiting to happen with all the accent pieces I bought (I guess I deserved the big "I told you so" when he was sweeping the mess afterwards). In fairness, this was the first time Miley had ever broken anything deliberately. I just hope she leaves the big ceramic jar stool alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...