Friday, January 25, 2013

Yabu: House of Katsu

I finally got to eat at Yabu after 10,000 years! I was really excited about trying this restaurant because of all the rave reviews online. What's more, I don't eat sushi or anything raw so whenever we go to a Japanese restaurant, the only thing I order is Tonkatsu or Katsudon. So imagine eating someplace called The House of Katsu? Heaven!


We ate at the Robinson's Magnolia branch, which was also our first time at that mall. Good thing we were able to get a table before 12 noon because the place got super full a few minutes after (and to think it was a weekday). Anyway, here's what we ended up getting:

Rosu Original Katsudon Set
Served with miso soup, Japanese pickles, unlimited cabbage with sesame dressing and a bowl of fruit
(P315)
Kurobuta Pork Premium Tonkatsu Set
Served with unlimited Japanese rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, unlimited cabbage with sesame dressing and a bowl of fruit
(P515 for the 90g serving)
Kids' Chicken Katsu Meal
Chicken, potato croquette, edamame, Japanese rice, cabbage, and bowl of fruit. Served with your choice of curry or honey mustard sauce.
(P195)

I love how they have unlimited servings of cabbage or rice (depending on your order). Although they have pretty big servings so I didn't even completely finish my Katsudon no matter how good it was. I was super stuffed!


I definitely cannot wait to eat here again! Super yummy! ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...