Saturday, December 1, 2012

MrsMommyHolic is now 1 year old!

Happy 1st Anniversary to me and my blog! Wow, time really does fly. It only seems like yesterday when I decided to start this blog and publish my very first post.



A year ago, I knew that I wanted to write about my kids and my experiences as a mom/housewife so that I could have something to look back on. I didn't know if anyone would read my posts, but I was okay with that since I figured this blog was basically going to serve as my virtual diary. But then I started getting comments and emails from actual readers who had nothing but super nice things to say. Please know that you have done nothing but motivate and inspire me to love being a blogger mom more and more each day.

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has read my blog (and continues to do so I hope), especially those who have left encouraging and positive comments from time to time. Since it is almost the end of 2012, I hope and pray that my blog will continue to grow and improve this coming year. And I hope that you, my fabulous readers, will continue to support me as I write about more of my experiences, travel, home decorating, DIY projects and many many more! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. i love reading all your DIY posts, youre super artistic. congrats and keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...