Tuesday, December 23, 2014

IKEA shopping loot

Here's the stuff I bought from IKEA Hong Kong:

I'm currently stoking up on duvets and this one had a cute print and was one of the cheapest ones out of all the designs.
ÖDESTRÄD Quilt cover and 4 pillowcases, Queen size – HK $129.9

This was one of the duvets I've been wanting for the longest time! I just love the alphabet design! :)
EIVOR ORD Quilt cover and 4 pillowcases, Queen size - HK $169.9

I love colorful prints and this pillow was just too cute to pass up. And there are even pineapples in the design!
KNAPPSÄV Cushion, multicolour - HK $69.9

I love this holder which fits all my cute paper napkins perfectly.
LIKSIDIG Napkin holder, white - HK $25.9

This placemat has a cute design and made of plastic which makes it easier to wipe and clean after eating. :)
KLISTRIG Place mat, multicolour (4 pcs) - HK $25.9

This picture frame is made of plastic but the ornate design is really nice. And it can be used hanging or standing up.
KVILL 5x7 frame, white - HK $59.9

These colorful plastic bowls and glasses are perfect for the kids' snacks.
KALAS Bowl, assorted colours (6 pcs) - HK $19.9
KALAS Mug, assorted colours (6 pcs) - HK $19.9  

Miley actually held on to this stuffed toy as soon as we entered and she even wrote her name on the white tag with a pencil! So we had to buy it talaga hehe. And we also bought this cloth crown which if I remember correctly was on sale that time, so I think it was just $19.
HASSELMUS Soft toy, mouse - HK $11.9
VITSIG Children's hat - HK $39.9

My son is currently addicted to straws so he was already so happy with this purchase hehe. It's a bit wider than a normal straw and the colors are so cute. :)
SOMMARFINT Drinking straw, assorted colours (100 pcs) - HK $7.9

So many cute stuff, so little time! I'm really happy with everything I got but if only I could fit so much more in our luggage! I wanted to buy tables, chairs, rugs... Definitely can't wait to travel again to another country with an IKEA store. :p

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...