Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Art In Island 3D Art Museum

I've already been to a 3D Art Museum in Korea about 2 years ago, which I enjoyed very much. My kids loved looking at all the silly pictures of their dad and me, so I jumped at the chance to visit Art In Island so they could experience it for themselves.



Art In Island is the biggest 3D Museum in Asia (with regards to the number of 3D paintings) and is located in Cubao, Quezon City. Admission is P500 for adults and P400 for students, PWDs, and Senior Citizens. Children below 3 feet are free. They also have a Birthday Promo (free entrance on your birthday, a day before, and a day after) and a Group Promo (minimum of 15 pax gets 20% off).


I actually didn't know that shoes were not allowed inside, so make sure to have socks or you can bring your own bedroom slippers. They sell socks inside as well for I think around P100 per pair.


Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised since the artworks looked like the ones I saw in Trick Eye Museum Korea, some even identical. I believe Korean 3D artists were the ones who worked on the paintings. The whole place was HUGE and very spacious (there are 2 levels), the floors were clean (you can actually go barefoot), and the aircon was very cool (bring a light jacket if you're lamigin).


My kids had a blast running around and looking at all the paintings. It was actually a challenge making them pose and stand still haha! ;p


There are sample photos which you can draw inspiration from, or just create your own wacky poses! There's also a "photo point" on the floor so you can get the best angle when taking pics.


Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos from the day:


If you get hungry, they have an in-house restaurant on the 2nd floor and I love that the art theme continued even here. The walls, floors, and tables were splattered with graffiti.


We were pleasantly surprised that the food was really good. And the presentation was super cute too with the wooden trays and tin plates with handles.

Chicken Rice
Donkatsu Omelette
Hawaiian Omelette
Spaghetti

 There's also a cafe on the ground floor which serves coffee, ice cream, and nachos.


We had a wonderful time here in Art In Island! I'm glad they have this 3D museum here in the Philippines already, so you don't even need to go to Korea or Singapore to experience it. The kids keep bugging me to go back, so will have to plan another trip here soon! :)


ART IN ISLAND 3D Art Museum
15th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +632 421-1356
Facebook: www.facebook.com/artinisland
Instagram: @ArtInIsland
Operating Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 9:30am to 9:30pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...