Saturday, August 6, 2016

Divisoria Buys 2016

Since my brother-in-law and his family were here in the Philippines for a vacation, I knew I was finally gonna get a chance to go to Divisoria since it was part of their itinerary! Good thing my SIL was really excited about going so my poor hubby had no choice but to drive us there haha! ;p

Anyway, thank goodness for Waze since we were able to avoid most of the traffic. We left at about 7am on a Thursday and got there in about an hour. We parked at Lucky Chinatown mall which was really convenient since it's just a few steps away from 168 Mall. Only downside is that the rates are quite expensive at P50 for the first 4 hours, then P20 for every succeeding hour (if I remember correctly). We spent about P110 for parking.


We spent the whole time at 168 Mall and it's still pretty much the same from the last time I was there. Here's what I ended up buying:

wine glass charms for P80
fans at 3 for P100
this stamp was too cute!
and if you haven't guessed, I have a slight obsession with Matryoshka dolls
love the print on these umbrellas even if they have the word AVON on them lol (P100 each)
finally got a phone case with that ring holder at the back
time to change our kids' iPad cases
thought it would be fun to buy these usb fans for the phone (P70 each)
Hubby bought this powerbank for just P100. As expected, it didn't even last for 1 use haha! ;p
Found a small tripod I can bring on our trips. This was P330.
Hubby was so happy when he bought this ukelele for about P600
got this McDo set for the kids

There was also every kind of Lego knock-off you can think off in Divisoria. From Star Wars, Angry Birds, Lego Friends, Disney Princess, Minecraft, Avengers, and Ninjago to name a few. The boxes even look the same as the original at first glance! We bought these for my son for about P350 for both na.


Surprisingly, the quality is really good once you've formed it. Of course, it was quite difficult to assemble because the instructions were quite hard to follow and the parts don't fit as easily as original Legos. But still, it looks pretty good! My fingers hurt like hell after I assembled everything, but for the price, I'll take it haha!


I also bought some clothes. The others are still in the laundry though, but here's a couple from my loot.


Anyway, thanks again to my hubby for driving and accompanying us to a fun filled Divi day! Good thing there's already the Lucky Chinatown mall where guys can hang out at while the girls shop. Can't wait to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...