Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bed weather turned BAD

Usually I love rainy days. But when the rain pours really hard and doesn't stop, that's an entirely different story. I consider myself so lucky to be home, safe and dry with my family these past few days. Thankfully, our area is not affected by floods. But let us continue pray for those who are stranded, those who have evacuated their homes, those who have lost their homes, and all those who have been affected by this calamity.

All day, I've been seeing posts on Facebook about ways to donate and help out the flood victims. It's so great to see how people are rallying together during times like these. I've compiled some of them here for those who want to help:

Text RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

You can donate the following denominations:
Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000





Stay safe and dry everyone! And please let's continue to pray for everyone affected who are much worse off. Hopefully this will all be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...