Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ash

The title of this post is so fitting because yesterday was Ash Wednesday and I also had my hair colored - Light Ash Blonde to be exact (more on that on my next post)!


It was so funny because I had no idea it was Ash Wednesday yesterday. After I got my hair done, I was walking around and saw people with crosses on their forehead. So it was a good thing I was already in the mall which meant I could catch the mass in Greenbelt. There was a 4:30pm mass but I found it a bit hot outside so I figured I would just wait for the 6pm mass. BIG MISTAKE. There were soooo many people and it was so crowded and hot! I had like an inch of space around me, it was that jampacked! I got a shot of the crowd after the mass and I couldn't believe I was down there in the middle of all those people earlier.


Anyway, I'll be blogging about my salon experience next so watch out for that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...