Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3 years of wedded bliss

3 years ago today, I married the love of my life. Time really does fly by quickly when you're having fun because it just seems like our wedding was just yesterday. But now, 2 kids later, our very own house, a change in career for me, new opportunities at work for Vins... well things are just really really good. =)


We're very lucky that we were able to realize most of our dreams at our age. I'm fortunate that I have Vins as a partner, someone who understands and loves me for me. I'm grateful for his support and encouragement now that I'm a stay at home mom. I'm thankful everyday to God for our two beautiful and healthy babies, truly the best gifts we could have ever received. We've had our ups and downs and challenges along the way, but after 3 years, I'm so happy that we've now grown into what our little family is today. I always say and believe that things can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...