Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Family Portrait Outfit Ideas - Neutrals

I've just booked a session for a new family photoshoot in the coming weeks and I'm super excited (check out our past portraits HERE and HERE). Right now though, I'm thinking of what we're all going to wear and I've pretty much changed my mind so many times already. We've already done white, black, and denim outfits before so I want to do something different although I love how those looks turned out.

I've always been a big fan of neutrals when it comes to portraits since I want to keep it simple, classic and timeless. Besides, you want the focus to be on you and not the clothes right? But of course, I think you should still choose outfits that show your personal style so that you'll be comfortable and confident during the shoot. I've been searching Pinterest for ideas and inspirations and here are some of my favorites:

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source

What do you think? I love how they're not so "matchy-matchy" but everything still looks good together. Now time to make up my mind and I still have some shopping to do! ;p

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...