Monday, June 30, 2014

Shopping loot from SM's mid-year sale

Now that I have kids, I find myself shopping for them most of the time. Gone are the days when the first place I'd check out in a mall is the ladies' section. These days, I head straight to the kiddie department (or home too).

I happened to be in SM the other day and caught the start of their mid-year clearance sale. I wasn't even planning on getting anything but went home with all these kids' clothes!

I totally love how they're so affordable and such good quality. To be honest, I practically buy all my kids' clothes on sale since I don't want to spend a ton of money on something they'll outgrow really quick.

In SM, I always check the BGS (Boys Got Style) and JusTees brands since they have the cutest shirts. And they always put their old stock on sale year round. So if there's a design I really like, I just wait a few weeks or months until it's discounted already. ;p

Anyway, check out my buys below all at P50% off!


Can you believe I just spent just a little over P1,500 for all these?! That's like only 1 dress in Gingersnaps haha!

Anyway, the SM Store's mid-year clearance sale is ongoing until July 6, 2014 in all branches. Hope to go back again this week for some more shopping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...