Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Little Buttercup Bakery and Café

My Little Buttercup Bakery and Café was one of the first restaurants to open in the new SM City BF Parañaque. I'd always slow down when passing by since the place really looks so cute and inviting. We finally got to try it out  a few weeks ago when we brought the kids along with us to the mall.


From their cupcake kiosks in Alabang Town Center and South Supermarket in Filinvest, this branch is their first full cafe and bakery that also serves yummy food.

I really love their window display featuring their cupcakes! So cute!
And they also make customized cakes!

The interiors are done in lovely shades of pastel and neutral tones. Perfect place to just chill and relax with the family after walking around the mall.

I just adore chalk board lettering!
the specials

I'm a sucker for cute little details like these inspirational quotes that can be found all around the resto.


As usual, we had a hard time choosing what to order since everything sounded so good. And I love how affordable everything is.


Anyways, here's what we ended up getting. The food was really good and we enjoyed every bite!

House Iced Tea Liter
P115
Seasoned Fries (for the kids)
P80
Salisbury Steak
100% USDA Flame Grilled Beef Patty, loads of Hickory gravy,
buttered vegetables, seasoned fries and a choice of garlic rice or steamed rice

P285
Slow Roasted Ribs
Slow roasted Hickory baby back ribs, served with buttered vegetables
and a choice of garlic rice, steamed rice or seasoned fries

P345

Now what I really loved and appreciated was that they have a kiddie area in one corner of the restaurant. Miley and Sabe instantly sat down over there and then watched "The Croods" the whole time we ate. I swear, all restaurants should have an area like this. I think this was one of the few times hubby and I were actually able to eat in peace haha! But it's only 4 chairs so I guess first come first served if the place is full and there are a lot of kids. ;p


I really like this place since it's so family and kid friendly. Plus the food is good and the prices are very reasonable. We were too full to have dessert after, so will definitely be back to try their cupcakes soon! :)


My Little Buttercup Bakery and Café
2nd Level, SM City BF Parañaque
Dr. A Santos Ave. corner President's Ave., BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque

0917-5216042
Monday to Sunday 10:00am to 9:00pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLButtercup
Instagram: @mylittlebuttercupmnl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...