Sunday, October 1, 2017

Gather, Inspire, Feast with Mothers Who Brunch

When you're invited to a Mothers Who Brunch event, you can definitely expect to have a lovely time with good food and great company. Sab of Sinfully Sabrina and Michelle of Momma ‘N Manila always make sure their guests are pampered, relaxed, and recharged after just spending a few hours with them.



I've missed their last two events because I was sick and then I was out of the country, so luckily I was able to make it to this one which was held at 81 Cafe and Bistro in Madison Galeries.


The place was very cozy and inviting. 81 Cafe and Bistro is a family owned, home style restaurant that serves dishes that will remind you of your Grandma's cooking. I wasn't able to take a photo, but all their tables are the Singer sewing machine ones. Super cute! Their location is also great because they have an outdoor area with a great view of the Alabang Hills parish church right across the mall.


Their menu is made up of the owner's favorite dishes and you'll find a huge selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, pica-pica, mains, and desserts. There's even pasta, pizza, and burgers! And everything's very affordable, like the price for the main dishes averages from P300 to P350 only.


Anyway, every MWB event starts off with the moms sharing a little something about themselves. This time, we all shared ways in which we decompress so we can come back rechared. Well, if you know me, then you probably guessed that mine's shopping haha! Seriously, I'm such a shopaholic that just browsing through stuff on IG / FB or other online stores relaxes me lol! And probably just watching movies or different TV shows when I get the time with hubby. And of course, traveling!

After that, Sab and Michelle made some Frosé (Frozen Rosé) for everyone.


It was sooo good! I hardly drink anymore nowadays ever since I had kids, but this was definitely an exception. It was really light and refreshing but I have such a low tolerance for alcohol now that I think I was buzzed after 2 glasses lol! ;p


And then it was time to eat. Everything was really yummy! It's just the type of food I like, simple, straightforward, and just delicious. And it I definitely can't wait to go back here with my family. :)

Chiztora Chorizo
Pork Sisig
Mozzarella Sticks
Gambas
Baby Back Ribs
Adobong Puti
Vegetarian Lasagna
Callos
Spinach Ravioli

Beautiful table arrangements were from Flowers by Yumi, the first Japanese luxury floral botique in Metro Manila that offers fresh homegrown flowers and preserved blooms. I love the shabby chic motif that's both classy and elegant.

this arrangement is made of paper flowers!
we all went home with huge, beautiful Ecuadorian roses

After brunch, we headed next door to Coco Nail Studio for some much needed pamper time. They used to be located at a nearby building which is where me and my daughter went to before. It still looks the same though, just in a smaller space.


We all got manicures from the new Orly Breathable line. This breakthrough innovation in treatment and color is free from 13 harmful ingredients usually found in nail polish! And what's great about it is you don't need a basecoat or topcoat anymore, just apply 2 coats to bare nails and you're good to go! It also features a genius brush with 600 bristles for that smooth and even application.


The Orly Breathable line comes in 19 gorgeous shades and I chose a pink color called "Happy and Healthy".


It was a great event as usual and I was definitely refreshed and recharged, ready to go back to my mom duties. Thank you again ladies for a wonderful time! Can't wait for the next one. :)



Mothers Who Brunch
www.facebook.com/MothersWhoBrunch
Instagram: @motherswhobrunch

81 Cafe & Bistro
3/F Madison Galeries, Don Jesus Blvd., Alabang Hills, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
845-4523
www.facebook.com/81eats
Instagram: @81eats

Flowers by Yumi
The Bellevue Manila, Tower Wing Lobby
North Bridgeway, Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
For inquiries or pre-orders, contact ‎‎0977 231 3344 (Globe), ‎‎0918 827 5928 (Smart) or email sales@flowersbyyumi.com
www.facebook.com/flowersbyyumi
Instagram: @flowersbyyumi

Coco Nail Studio
3/F Madison Galeries, Don Jesus Blvd., Alabang Hills, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
www.facebook.com/coconailstudiomadisongaleries
Instagram: @coconailstudio

Orly Philippines
www.facebook.com/orly.ph
Instagram: @orlyph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...