Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Our 8th

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary! We actually did a family photoshoot a few weeks ago and while the kids were busy running around not being cooperative (lol) I asked the photographer if she could snap some shots of me and hubby.


We kept laughing and joking na parang pre-nup lol. If you must know, hubby hates taking pics, especially cheesy ones with kissing or romantic poses. If you saw our pre-nup pictorial before, we were all dark and moody, without smiling or anything haha! It's definitely a big difference from these pics now. Maybe it means we're happier... and definitely chubbier lol! ;p

Anyway will be sharing more photos from this shoot soon. Just waiting for the official edited pics from the photographer.


So happy anniv to my best friend, my love, and my forever! Thank you for the last 8 years of wedded bliss. We've known each other and been together since year 2000. That's 17 years, literally half our lives! Thank you for taking care of us, for providing for us, and being the best dad I could have hoped for to our kids. I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...