Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hannah Jeter Shows Off Baby Belly

Buckle up! The bump is here! Hannah Jeter's baby bump has popped!

It only took one day after the pregnancy announcement for the Sports Illustrated model to debut her baby bump. Hannah Jeter shows off her bump during the recently concluded event in NYC and boy, she is glowing!

During the promotion of the latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the fashionista was busy doing rounds with her bump on Valentine’s Day. She rocked her pregnancy style as she wore a Dorothee Schumacher coat, Giuseppe Zanotti heels, and a leather skirt to complete her get-up.


During an interview with Extra, the model openly discussed her cravings. She said she doesn’t eat meat but is now craving for beef jerky all the time. Not only that, she also likes a lot of gummies, like candy and anything salty and sweet.

When it comes to the baby’s name, Derek appears to have already picked out one for their little baby, but Hannah didn’t feel like thinking about that at all. She added: "I think I'm emotional right now, so I can't decide. I don't know what I like. I think I hate everything, so I'm not there yet. Maybe towards the end, I'll get there, but for now, I'm not brainstorming. I'm just trying to keep healthy and not sick."

That’s right, girl! The name can wait ‘til you’re ready for one. No biggie! Congratulations to Hannah and Derek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...