Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hong Kong Disneyland, here we come!

One of my dreams is about to come true, and that is going to Disneyland with my kids! Well, we're actually in Hong Kong already and it's just Miley and Sabre with me and hubby. We decided to leave Skyler with our parents for now since we feel he's too young and probably won't appreciate / remember the trip anyway. We can just come back again next time in a couple of years, maybe when he's about 3 years old. :)

I'm super excited too since we'll be staying in Disneyland Hotel! I did a lot of research if we should stay here or in Hollywood Hotel (which is cheaper), but then hubby and I decided to go all out and just book here! :)

photo from HK Disneyland's website

One thing that sucked though is when I booked online, I found out later that they charged me twice! I was just randomly checking the current balance of my credit card bill when I noticed there were two line items from Hong Kong Disneyland, with slightly different amounts. I emailed them to inquire and got this reply a few days later:


This was the first time this ever happened to me while paying online and with such a large amount pa. Anyway, I was hoping they would offer me some kind of freebie for the hassle pero wala e, hehe! ;p The good news is the refund was indeed included in my latest credit card statement so I can rest easy na. The bad news is that due to currency conversion, the amount they refunded was P500 less than what was charged. Nalugi pa ako bwisit! But I don't want to dwell on that na, I just want to enjoy this trip and make magical memories!

I'm sure I'll be posting a lot of photos on Instagram (@mrsmommyholic) so follow me if you want to be updated on our trip. Anyway, I'm so excited and can't wait to see all the Disney characters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...