Sunday, February 9, 2014

Online shopping at Zalora

As I told you about in my previous post, I'm pretty much addicted to online shopping these days. And one of the sites I'm constantly browsing is ZALORA. I never bought from here before despite signing up for their newsletter way back in 2012. But I've regularly checked their items from time to time just to see if there's something new.

It was finally this pair of shoes which caught my eye, especially since it was on sale too. I really liked the color and the design and decided to go ahead and buy it...

Vida Liz Mid Heels Sandals P549

I also wanted to buy a couple of other shoes, but finally decided to get this one from CLN. The nude color makes it perfect for any outfit while the PVC material of these jelly flats makes it waterproof so I can wear it even to the beach. But the rhinestones give it enough bling that I can also wear it to more formal occasions.

CLN Kimmy Flat Sandals P499

I also couldn't resist getting a couple of accessories since they were on sale too. The neon green necklace was now P250 (from P499), the purple earrings at P109 (from P349), and the tassel necklace at P179 (from P345). What great deals right? :)


Shipping is free for orders P1000 above. I also picked the CASH ON DELIVERY option so I just paid directly to the courier. My orders arrived on time but the CLN sandals were a bit small and the Vida Liz Mid Heels Sandals was missing a buckle on one strap. What I love about Zalora is that they offer 30 days return, so all I did was call their hotline, explain why I wanted to return the items, and they scheduled it for pick-up - all FREE of charge. You can choose to get store credit or just simply exchange it, which I did to a bigger size and a new stock. The new items arrived a couple of days later and they were perfect! And I didn't even have to leave the house at all. ;p

the return slip which comes with your purchase

Since I had such a good experience my first time, I ordered again a couple of days later. This time a black dress and another necklace.

EZRA Fluted Hem Dress P799, AVATAR Fabric Necklace P695

What I also love is the photos from the site are so true to the actual products. Everything I got was exactly how I pictured it to be.

me wearing my new dress and necklace. perfect fit! :)

The best part of Zalora for me is really the free returns because you don't have to worry about something not fitting you or having a change of heart. It really is a hassle free shopping experience in my opinion. Also dangerous though because once you start, it can be hard to stop. I have so many items in my wishlist and cart just waiting to be checked-out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...