Thursday, January 23, 2014

Photo inspirations: From bump to baby

I never had a maternity shoot in my first 2 pregnancies. So when the third one came along, I knew I wanted to document my growing belly since this might be the last time I got pregnant (we're perfectly happy with 3 kids but who knows in the future... whatever is God's plan for us. ;p).

I spent a lot of time on Pinterest just searching for pegs that I could recreate at home. And I found a lot of gorgeous ideas which were my inspiration for my before & after pregnancy photo. I think this is just a perfect way to capture the miracle of life and how awesome the journey of being pregnant is. If you're expecting, here are some creative ways to do that bump to baby photo. :)

source: Pinterest
source: Megan Petersen Photography
source: Portrait Ave
source: Baby Space
source: Simply Rosie
source: Pinterest
source: Pinterest
source: Out of the Blue Photography
source: Blee Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...