Friday, November 1, 2013

I've been keeping a BIG secret...

How time flies! It's now November and before we know it, it's already Christmas and then the start of another new year.

And since everything's been moving so fast, I finally feel that it's time I shared with you something I've been keeping under the radar for many months now...

SURPRISE! We are expecting baby no. 3!!!


I'm now in my last trimester and we couldn't feel more excited and blessed about this new addition to our family. :)

Whereas we were more open during our first 2 pregnancies, this time hubby and I just wanted to keep the news to ourselves for a while. In fact, we only told immediate family at first and then other family members and just a few close friends after the 1st trimester. Even up to now, some of our friends still don't know we're expecting since my baby bump isn't that obvious from most of the pictures I post on Facebook or Instagram hehe. Although some very sharp-eyed people have noticed it and have messaged me privately asking if I was pregnant. ;p

It's not that we're hiding the news or anything, it's just that our views have slightly changed over the past years. Of course if it's your first pregnancy, wanting to share the news to everyone, on every social media platform is understandable (as well as sharing ultrasound photos, doctor updates, etc.).

This being our 3rd baby does not lessen the excitement factor one bit, it's just that we didn't feel the need to announce the information publicly (hindi naman tayo artista na kailangan may press release pa diba? haha!). We wanted to share the news with family and friends personally. And I've noticed that more and more of my friends have been doing the same, whether it's their first pregnancy or not. Someone I know just posted a picture of her 2nd baby after she gave birth, without most people knowing she was even pregnant.

And of course, there's always that anxiety factor. Of wanting to be sure everything is normal and the baby is healthy before coming out in the open. You don't want to jinx anything too right? ;p

So there, I hope you understand why I've just shared this news only now. After this, I can already post my pictures with my huge tummy haha! And finally, I hope you'll keep me in your prayers in this last stretch... I have to admit I'm getting nervous but of course still super excited for another milestone in my life. :)

8 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sweet. Another addition to your family! I somewhat noticed that you are pregnant from your Noel Bazaar post. And from your title in this new post, I had a hunch it's about it, so I excitedly opened it, hihi! I just didn't expect you're on your last stretch na pala. Ang bilis ng panahon. Thanks for sharing, Mommy Helene!

    Been a constant visitor here. I really like your blog. You have such a beautiful family! :-)

    Goodluck on your pregnancy and hoping and praying for a safe delivery. I guess the little kiddos are as excited with the arrival of your new bundle of joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ate helene, vince, miley and sabre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mommy!You're a blooming preggy woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats mrsmommyholic on your 3rd baby...hoping for your safe delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your well wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, mommy! :) Hoping for a safe and quick delivery and recovery for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, helene! wishing you a labor-free childbirth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...