Saturday, April 8, 2017

A 7th Birthday Photoshoot

For my daughter's 7th birthday, I knew I definitely wanted her to have a photoshoot to capture that time in her life. She had a small party in McDonald's but I didn't hire a photographer anymore for that day since I was just the one who took the photos. I figured I'll just spend for her pre-birthday shoot since that's where I wanted the photos to look extra nice.



I chanced upon some beautiful family photos of blogger friend Maqui which she shared on her FB page. She highly recommended the photographer, Mhel Mesa, so I decided to inquire with her. I was pleasantly surprised with her rates which were so affordable compared to others!

I booked her last December 2016 and her rate was P3,000* for Lifestyle Photography. Yes, just P3k!!! (*disclaimer: her rates may have increased/changed by the time of this posting)

Her package included the following:
• 2 photographers
• 2 hours max. coverage
• 80 high resolution edited photos in DVD
• All unedited photos to be provided after the shoot (please bring USB)

I almost couldn't believe it, since some photographers charge double, triple, or even waaaaay more! And in some studios, you don't even get all the hi-res photos, just a limited number. Needless to say, I booked her ASAP!


Mhel always replied promptly via FB messenger and arrived on time during the shoot. The 2nd photographer was her brother and it was great because I love how some of the shots were taken from a different angle (which looked more candid). I also squeezed in a family shoot during our schedule which I'll also be sharing soon. But for the meantime, here are the beautiful photos they took of my little princess.


I didn't hire a stylist anymore since I just wanted the pictures to be simple and classic (plus mahal pa un lol). I just bought different colored balloons since it was her birthday and the theme of her party was rainbow art. I also bought flower crowns for her to wear and luckily they were 50% off in SM during that time.


Btw, I also brought this mat which we used for the family shoot and grabbed some pillows from our living room as accent pieces.


I'm in LOVE with all the photos and there were so many to choose from. It was a very easy and chill session and what I loved was that I got all the unedited photos immediately after the shoot (I just brought a USB). The edited files were mailed to me more than a month after but it wasn't an issue for me since I already had the unedited ones.

So if you're looking for an affordable photographer for birthdays, weddings, and other events, I highly recommend Mhel. Better book her now before her rates go up haha! ;p


Mhel Mesa Photography
Email: mhelmesaphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...