Thursday, May 5, 2016

Birthday staycation at Crimson Hotel

My son Sabre turned 5 a few weeks ago, and all he wanted for his birthday was a staycation at Crimson Hotel. I actually wanted to try another hotel since we've already stayed in Crimson twice in the past (you can read about it HERE and HERE). But my in-laws went ahead and booked a stay for all of us as their gift to Sabre! Yey! :)


My mother-in-law booked 2 standard rooms. But when we checked-in, the only available rooms were those with two single beds (we wanted a queen bed). So we were actually upgraded to 2 premier rooms with double beds instead which was so much better!


I just really wish they had a bathtub though...


My hubby's favorite thing in this hotel is the ensaymada from their bakeshop found in the lobby. It just costs P45 each and they're actually quite big and super cheesy! I made sure to buy as soon as we checked-in since they get sold out super fast. All their pastries are actually 40% off after 7pm too!


They also have a shuttle which can take you to and from Festival Mall or Alabang Town Center. Just call the lobby for the schedule. Everyone took a nap after lunch, but this little boy was so excited to swim! I was happy to indulge him and spend quality time with my birthday boy. :)


It was a good thing we checked-in during a weekday since we had the whole pool to ourselves. My friend and her family who went during the weekend said the place was packed! Since the pool is on the 8th floor, it was super WINDY but the water was thankfully warm though.


The next morning, which was Sabre's actual birthday, we got a cake delivered to our room. And someone got a bit too excited and almost ate the cake without taking a picture first haha! ;p


So again, happy happy birthday Sabre! He had so much fun on his staycation he's begging for another one again. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...