Thursday, April 9, 2015

Skyler's Travel Themed 1st Birthday Party: DIY elements

This post will be all about the DIY elements I did for the party. For my supplier ratings, read HERE.


TRAVEL POSTCARDS

I just searched online for visuals of travel quotes and had had them printed in 4R size.


I was just planning to scatter them on the tables but my stylist, Party Time Philippines, was kind enough to provide picture frames to place them in...


And also used them in the stage backdrop...



PICTURE FRAMES FOR THE TABLES

I also wanted to use Skyler's photoshoot pics from Luxe Photography and include them in the table centerpieces. I think this is a good enhancement to any centerpiece and certainly adds a more personalized feel. I was lucky to find these picture frames during our trip to Korea last year which was just 1,000 Won each (P40). Super good deal!



PHOTO PROPS

I love looking at etsy.com for party layouts and I found this listing for super cute airplane photobooth props.


I just printed them out and stuck them to BBQ sticks...


I also used the airplane visual from the invite and added the hashtag for the party...


Then I just stuck these in the glass vases in the tables...



THANK YOU TAGS

I just made these tags and attached them to the wooden stool giveaways using baker's twine.



MONTHLY PHOTO WALL

Remember Skyler's monthly photos? I printed them out and hung them on a divider.


Then I just outlined Skyler's name on a map visual I got online and cut the letters out.



Hope you were able to get some ideas for your own party. :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...