Thursday, January 8, 2015

Skyler's monthly photos

My baby Skyler is now officially 1! I can't believe a whole year has already gone by! I love this idea I saw in Pinterest about taking monthly pictures in the same spot to really see the baby's growth over the year. I wasn't able to do this with Miley and Sabe so I'm happy I was able to do it with Sky. :)

It was a bit of a challenge making sure the angle of the photos was similar all throughout. What I did was mark the spot where the chair should be with masking tape so I'd have an easy time positioning it whenever we did the shoot. And it was also quite hard making Sky sit still in the chair as he got older! I definitely needed someone close by to help me make sure he didn't fall. ;p


Anyway, I love how the pics turned out. A great way to look back at the year that was. So again, happy 1st birthday Skyler! We love you so, so much!!!

7 comments:

  1. So ingget! I've been wanting to do something similar to this using big bears naman with my twins. Kaya lang nung maliliit sila wala kong time bumili ng malalaking bears sa divisoria ang mahal naman kasi sa mall.

    -- nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako rin I wasn't able to do this with my 2 other kids, kaya buti nagawa ko na this time with Sky. Yearly pics na lang pwede din hehe :)

      Delete
  2. haha i love this! i wish i had this on my baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was way too cool!!! sayang I wasn't able to do it with my boy too pero pwede naman on my future babies heheh! Happy birthday lil boy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool way to document your baby's growth. I should do this with the next baby. Great idea!

    Happy, happy 1st birthday, Skyler! Good health and happiness to you, little one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...