Monday, December 23, 2013

Shopping loot from the NOEL Bazaar

I was able to drop by the NOEL Bazaar held at the Filinvest Tent just this weekend. There were more stalls compared to the first installment held last October and a lot more people doing last minute Christmas shopping.

Here were the stuff I was able to buy:

There was a Gingersnaps stall where everything was on sale. Got this dress for P500, as well as some other clothes to be given as gifts.
character pillowcases - set of 2 for P150
I love kimonos and was able to find a stall selling all kinds of pretty prints. Here were the designs I got - 3 for P995

I had my eyes set on more stuff, but then hubby and I saw this stall selling cameras with huge discounts. This Nikon cam was on sale (50% off) for P5,490. The thing is, I was really looking for a digicam since I lost my Canon Ixus last month! :( It seemed like a good deal (it also came with a 4gb SD card) so I just went ahead and bought it. After that, it was time to go home hehe! ;p


Anyway, I still haven't finished wrapping all my gifts! So much to do, so little time! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...