Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Our meet & greet with Hello Kitty!

Remember when I found out about the Sanrio town in SM North EDSA a few weeks ago and how they were having a meet & greet with Hello Kitty? Sadly, we weren't able to go there since it was so far away. And a friend was also able to check it out and said that there were so many people during the meet & greet, and I knew I didn't want to bring the kids or myself to really crowded places. But I guess good things come to those who wait because we found out that Hello Kitty was going to be in the newly opened SM City BF Paranaque, which was more accessible to us here in the south! Yey!!! ;p

The new SM BF Paranaque. Not many stores open yet though...

The meet & greet was at 4pm and we got there at about 3pm to make sure we would be able to get in. Luckily, I don't think many people knew about it since no one was there yet and there wasn't even a line at all! Yes! There was a purchase requirement of at least P200 worth of Hello Kitty merchandise from the SM Store, which entitles you to 1 seat for a child and 1 seat for a guardian. So off we went to do some shopping first, and I got Miley a Hello Kitty dress. :)

waiting for the show to start...

There weren't that much people yet when we got back at around quarter to 4, so I think the organizers were waiting for all the seats to be filled. We were waiting for quite a while that Miley fell asleep already! Finally Hello Kitty came out at 5pm!

there she is!
waving hello to everyone
she did 1 dance number before the meet & greet

Well, since I woke Miley up from her nap when the show started, she was sort of in a bad mood. So it was so hard to convince her to take a pic with Hello Kitty since she said she was so sleepy! Well, I wasn't about to give up and after coaxing and pleading with her, she agreed but I had to go with her daw.

Sungit Miley! She chose pa naman her outfit for the day ;p
I tried hiding behind Hello Kitty so she could have a solo shot. It kinda worked, but she still refused to smile!
Hello Kitty even gave her a hug but she just got mad after hahaha! ;p

Anyway, I'm still happy we got to meet Hello Kitty! Now Miley says she wants to meet Strawberry Shortcake and the Disney Princesses. Well, good thing we're watching Disney on Ice! I just hope she's in a better mood then haha! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...