Thursday, October 10, 2013

DIY: Paper doillie signs for your table centerpiece

I'm obsessed with paper doillies nowadays and I just thought of a cute way to incorporate them in your party. Every event nowadays (from weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, etc) has its own hashtag. There are lots of ways to let your guests know what hashtag to use when posting pictures, and here's what I did for my brother-in-law's engagement party.


Materials:
- paper doillies
- barbeque sticks
- scissors
- double sided tape
- masking tape
- circular print-out of your picture


I used 6" paper doillies (P14.40 for a pack of 12 pcs.) which I bought from Landmark.


I made a silhouette art of the couple's pre-nup picture and placed their hashtag on it. Then I measured how big I wanted it to be (about 3.5") based on the size of the doillie and printed it out. Put double-sided tape on the back of each picture...


And stick it on the center of the doillie.


 Then attach the doillie to a barbeque stick using masking tape.


Cover the exposed barbeque stick by sticking another doillie on the back of the first one.


Now you have these paper doillie signs which you can stick on the centerpieces in every table!


Which will look something like this:


You can also use it for table numbers, show photos, or whatever else you might think of. I just think it adds a cute (and super inexpensive!) accent to your centerpiece don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...