Friday, September 6, 2013

My fab finds at the National Bookstore Cut-Price Sale

Yey it's that time of the year again - National Bookstore's biggest book sale! Here are my lucky finds from the Glorietta branch the other day. Home design books at 50% off! And these were hardbound ones too. Super sulit!

I still can't get over the fact that this book is just P197.00!!!

Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorites authors and this book was 10% off - from P275 to P247.


I got this book for the kids and didn't even think it was included in the sale since it had no sticker. It was P299 and I already thought it was a good deal since the book was hardbound and really big. Imagine my surprise when it became just P89 at the cash register! Winner!


I also got this hardbound Children's Encyclopedia from P159 to P127.25. The pictures inside are really nice. :)


But I think it was Hubby who found the best buy of them all. He got this book which was marked down from the original price of P1,145 to just P100!!!


The Cut-Price Book Sale is only until Sunday, September 8 so head over to National Bookstore fast if you want to get your hands on some cheap books! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...