Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Valentine's Date at EVIA

To be honest, me and hubby don't really go out on Valentine's Day since we try to avoid the traffic and for sure all the restaurants will be full (check out my post about it a few years ago). But this year was different, all thanks to Evia Mall!


I actually won tickets to Evia's Valentine Dinner Concert when I attended the Mothers Who Brunch Food Crawl event last week. It was a dinner buffet by Another Story and Tiger Leaf, with music from the Manila Symphony Orchestra and harpist Avonlea Paraiso.


We decided to head to Evia Mall earlier in the afternoon to basically avoid traffic and get good parking. We were also able to check out the set-up of the event which was held at the Atrium. Medyo hassle lang that it was in the middle of the mall haha! But hey, it's free so I'm not complaining ;p


We ended up watching a movie first, courtesy of passes I also got from the event. You get free drinks (iced tea) with the tickets.


This was our first time to watch a movie here and the cinemas were really nice. The sound was so amazing! Now I want to watch a movie here every time.


After, we walked around the mall a bit just window shopping. I was joking hubby to get me flowers, pero I don't really want to walk around with it, ang cheesy haha!

OOTD: Uniqlo top, Bangkok skirt, Converse sneakers, Gucci bag

We ended up doing happy hour in Fridays, which is exactly what we did the first time we were here in Evia Mall. We love sitting outside since it's so cool and breezy.

doing the Wakanda Forever pose from Black Panther LOL!
yummy mojitos

Finally, it was time for dinner. Hubby was joking at first mamaya wala daw tao, but there were so many people na when we got there haha!


Avonlea Paraiso was on stage first and she is a super stunning and talented harpist. We actually saw her play before in another mall and I remember we found her so pretty.


Anyway, the food was really good. I wasn't able to take a pic of the menu, but there was salad, pasta, fish, roast chicken, baby back ribs, roast beef, nasi goreng, and of course dessert.


The desserts were from The Chessecake Fairy, and their Nutella Cheesecake is my absolute favorite!

they also had wine and champagne

Everyone was waiting for The Manila Symphony Orchestra and they definitely did not disappoint.


Again, thank you to Evia Lifestyle Center and Mothers Who Brunch for our wonderful Valentine's Date. So happy we were able to celebrate this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...