Friday, December 16, 2016

Shopping at MINISO Philippines

MINISO is a Japanese fast fashion designer brand that advocates a fashionable and relaxed lifestyle. Headquartered in Tokyo, it has opened more than 1,400 stores worldwide and dedicates itself to providing customers with quality, creative and low-priced products. Miniso opened their first store in the Philippines just last June and since then has quickly expanded to more branches around the metro.

To be honest, I wasn't familiar with this brand as first. But when I was invited to their launch at SM Southmall last December 15, I got really excited to check it out.


Miniso is called a "fast fashion" brand since it launches new products every seven days. The store for me is like a mix of Uniqlo (doesn't their logo look similar?), Muji, and Daiso. It's clean, simple, and modern, and the items are all super affordable too!


Anyway, if you love Daiso like me, you'll totally LOVE Miniso! All the items are super cute and the price ranges from P49, P99, P149, P199, with P349 being the most expensive, I believe. Here's just some of the stuff you can find at Miniso:

plush toys and pillows (these were so unbelievably soft)
neck pillows and slippers
tumblers
storage boxes
cute eye masks
travel kits and organizers
stationery
gift wrappers
kitchen stuff
adorable hand towels
sticky hooks
wallets and bags
shades and caps
these straw hats for kids were so cute!
various toys
Who played this as a kid?? I love this game!

And trust me, there's a whole lot MORE! I can't wait to go back since I'm excited to see what new items they'll have. Anyway, here are the stuff I ended up getting for a total of less than P1,000!

These pack of wrapping papers just cost P49 for 3 rolls. What a bargain! And the designs were so pretty too.


These buntings were also P49 each and are perfect for this Christmas season.


These bath mats were P149 each. The black one feels so soft!


I got this belt hanger for hubby at just P99.


And I got so intrigued with this wooden toy which turns into a cube. It was challenging, but fun! The kids and hubby loved it. This was P149 and comes in other designs.


Right now, I'm also kinda addicted to hair ties that have embellishments on it. I always end up wearing them on my wrist anyway, so it becomes like a bracelet. These ranges from P49 to P99.


Anyway, definitely check out a MINISO near you. If you're still not done with your Christmas shopping, for sure you'll find something here. So far, they have branches in Robinsons Place Manila, SM City East Ortigas, SM City Fairview, SM City Manila, SM City San Lazaro, SM Southmall, and their latest one at SM City Sucat which just opened today. And don't forget to check out their Facebook and Instagram for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I really love to shop at Miniso. Cheap products plus there are many choices for kids and adults. Great post! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...