Sunday, October 9, 2016

Vancouver Vacation: Shopping heaven at HomeSense

Shopping for home decor has got to be my favorite (next to clothes of course). And during our trip to Vancouver Canada, I stumbled upon a motherload of fabulous finds at HomeSense!


HomeSense is a chain of home furnishing stores in Canada and Europe. The Canadian chain is similar to HomeGoods in the US. They sell unique home fashion assortments for every room in the home – including kitchen and gourmet cookware, accent furniture, lighting, rugs, decorative accessories and pillows, wall art, bedding and bath, kids’ decor and toys, storage, pet, and seasonal decor.


Basically, I was hyperventilating going through the store! I wanted to buy everything! I mean take a look at these gorgeous items:


Usually I find so much stuff at the clearance section, but not this time since most of them had damage that was pretty obvious.


And on your way to pay, there's more cute stuff along the counter that will surely get you sidetracked!


So did your heart start pounding just looking at all the photos? Imagine if you were right there! I was practically drooling and crying from wanting to bring everything home. And it was so hard to shop since I had limited baggage space! Plus the usual side comments from hubby like "do you really need that?", "you have something similar already!", "I bet you won't even use that!" and so on and so on! I really had to control myself and just ended up getting a few decorative pieces that I knew I could cram in my luggage. Plus, exchange rate for the Canadian dollar was about $1 = P36 so it was pretty cheap!

Anyway, I have a love affair with globes and I found a couple of different pieces. At one point I had 4 globes in my cart! But I had to limit myself to these 2 since they were the most unique. These globes were crafted in India which made me love them more.

$24.99
$19.99

I also love owls so I had to get this plain white one.

$9.99

I also got this large metal jack. It was pretty heavy but I thought it would look great as an accent piece on top of my coffee table.

$9.99

I love the color of this copper wire bowl. I use it as a fruit basket and it looks great with apples in it!

$9.99

I love the print of this table runner. And it was so cheap too!

$9.00

Lastly, I had to buy these mirrors! I saw something similar at True Value being sold for almost triple the price at Php1,495. These I ended up removing from the box and hand-carrying home.

$14.99

So if you're heading to Canada and love home decor as much as I do, you definitely have to find a HomeSense near you. Don't say I didn't warn you since you will want to spend the whole day there lol! Please take me back there now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...