Friday, January 12, 2018

All Aboard! A Train Themed Birthday Party

Skyler is now 4 years old, and as you all know, I love doing different themes for my kids' birthdays every year. Even if it's just a simple set-up at home, I still want it to be special so they'll have nice photos to look back on when they grow up.



Anyway, Skyler loves all kinds of vehicles like cars, trucks, buses, and airplanes. But since I already did a travel theme for his 1st birthday and a race car theme for his 3rd birthday, I decided to do trains this time around.

just cut out basic shapes for the train banner and glued them together, then taped everything to the wall
baby you're 4, not 5 years old yet! ;p
I connected his train tracks in a circle to frame the cake perfectly
and you know I always love incorporating their toys in the set-up
I just used left-over paper for the banner, which also explains the color choice. Luckily everything went well together.
made this mini bunting as a cake topper
but I had to take the topper out when we lit the candles since it burned one of the letters lol!
 
with Ate and Kuya, who kept wanting to blow his candles!
 
make a wish!

Happy happy birthday Skyler! You'll always be mommy and daddy's baby forever. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...