Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall Fashion inspiration

I'll be going to Japan soon and I'm super excited since it will be my first time there! It's autumn right now though, so I've been searching online for some fashion inspiration. Honestly, I prefer the heat over cold weather since I tend to freeze so easily. I checked the weather forecast and the temperature when we're there will be about 14°C (warmest) to 5°C (coldest). So this will be a challenge for me to look good since if it were up to me, I'd be bundled up like an eskimo haha! But of course, I want to look good in my photos so tiis-ganda na lang lol! Check out my pegs for this trip:


Source: pinterest.com, wachabuy.com

2 comments:

  1. hi! im living here in japan , hope to meet you.
    always reading your vlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Already back here in Manila but we had a wonderful time in Japan and will definitely be back :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...