Saturday, November 14, 2015

Coco Nail Studio

A few weeks ago, I decided to have some mommy and me bonding time with my daughter by bringing her to the nail salon, which she loves! Luckily, I found a gift check from Coco Nail Studio which I received from the first Mothers Who Brunch event I attended.


Coco Nail Studio is located in Alabang Hills and is probably the prettiest nail salon I've been to. The place has a French-inspired, shabby chic look which is both dainty and classy at the same time. No wonder this place is such a favorite for lots of southern people.

I love those chandeliers!
love all the little details like these inspirational quotes 

The nicest thing about the salon for me though was that they have a kiddie area filled with toys and books that your little ones will surely enjoy! This is great for moms like me who worry about bringing their kids to places where they might get bored. With all the activities, Miley almost didn't want to have her nails done and just play instead lol! ;p

look at the miniature shopping cart and chairs! kids can have their nails done while sitting here :)
they also have lots of reading materials for the adults
premium polishes from OPI, Jennifer Lynn, and Chanel
choosing her colors

Miley had the COCO PETITE package which consisted of a pink grapefruit water soak, massage, nail cleaning and kiddie polish (P380). She kept giggling during the foot massage part though haha! :)


Afterwards, she was so excited to play with the toys! I kept reminding her to take care of her nails since they were still drying. Ooops!


Anyways, we had such a great afternoon so for sure we will be back. They also have private party packages so just get in touch with them for more details.


Btw, I also had my nails done (nail cleaning and regular polish, P250). And can I just say, I really love this nude color! Makes the hands look so mabango right? ;p


Here's a list of their services and prices. If you're from the south, definitely drop by for a visit. :)



COCO NAIL STUDIO
2nd Floor Don Gesu Bldg, Don Jesus Blvd. Alabang Hills
Telephone: 552-3156
Mobile: 0917-568-5675
Tue - Sun: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
www.facebook.com/Coco-Nail-Studio
instagram.com/coconailstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...