Monday, May 27, 2013

The SM Store: Style & More

You all know how much I love SM from my previous posts. I especially love their 3-day sales wherein I really prepare and strategize to buy everything within the 2-hour time frame for the additional 10% discount (yes, career!). Well, ever since I became a mom and housewife, I've been leaning more towards buying stuff for my kids (see here) and of course, for our home (see here). But this blog isn't called MrsMommyHOLIC for nothing. Of course, I still can't resist indulging the fashionista in me and shopping for myself! ;p

I really love that the SM Store offers all the trendiest finds at such affordable prices. When dressing up, I tend to gravitate towards prints, patterns, and loud colors. I've always felt that buying designer brands isn't really practical for looks that go in and out of style so quickly. So I've always trusted SM to carry all the latest in fashion without having to feel guilty about splurging.

Case in point, I've been obsessed with the tribal/aztec trend for a while now and I've found the perfect prints to jazz up my wardrobe.


And although I have been known to go a little shoe crazy at times, I find that the most used pairs I have are these sandals from Solemate (black) and Parisian (brown).

love the embroidery and beadwork details on my Parisian sandals
these black sandals go with everything

And of course, flats are a staple in every girl's shoe collection, and their "2 pairs for P399" promo is such a steal. I think this is one of SM's most popular sections because there's always so many people trying on flats in every color whenever I pass by. Here's what I have so far... and these probably won't be the last. ;p


I also love buying outfits there which I use for special occasions, like attending weddings. I have to be honest and say that I usually wear those outfits once because everybody's already seen you in pictures haha! And I love it when I find something great, especially on sale. Like this orange skirt I got for just P500! People were impressed when they found out where I got it and how much it was. ;p


See, you don't have to break your bank account to look & feel great. Just shop at SM! ;p And don't forget to check out The SM Store's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TheSMStore) for promos and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...