Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cintai Corito's Garden: Our Villa

Before summer is completely over, we were able to take one more little vacation with the family. This time, we went to Cintai Corito's Garden in Batangas. I chanced upon this place from a friend's photos in Facebook. After asking her about it and doing some research of my own, I decided to book an overnight stay through Agoda.com. I was able to get a Garden Villa, good for 6 adults with breakfast, for P11,550 (kids 12 y/o below who will be sharing beds with parents are free of charge).

We got there a little early at around 12noon, but we were advised that we could check-in at 1:30pm. I read from reviews that the food here was a little pricey (P550 per head) and not that great, so we opted to have lunch outside. There are a few restaurants just 10 minutes away near the Lipa area, like Hap Chan, Max's and Uncle Cheffy (where we ate).

We were ready to check-in by the time we got back. Since the place is really huge and sprawling, it was a bit confusing getting to our villa from the reception area. We had to drive the car around the back road so that it would be nearer our room and easier to unload our stuff (and with 6 adults and 2 kids, we had a LOT of stuff). Plus, we still had to walk quite a bit from the drop-off point. But once we saw our villa, we got all excited!

hooray for full-length "mirror" sliding doors!
love the high ceiling and the kulambo factor on the middle bed ;p
the kids loved jumping on the bed - my poor Sabe fell though and got a bukol :(
there was also a small daybed but we just used it to place all our stuff (pang overnight ba kamo? ;p)

There is no TV and Wi-Fi in the rooms (you have to go to their game room), but I brought my laptop and a portable DVD player to keep everyone busy. There is also a refrigerator (with complementary bottled water) and an electric kettle.

And I totally loved the large bathroom! I swear, it was even bigger than a hotel room I've stayed in haha! With a lot of people staying in one room, double sinks and a huge shower really help save time. :)

the shower area was so big my mom and I were able to give both kids a bath at the same time! 

There was a lounge area and a kubo outside the room that was also perfect for just making tambay or having drinks.

Sabe enjoying the welcome drinks
ready to go swimming!
can I just say, my little girl knows how to pose better than me! lol! ;p

They also have a personal butler service, which is basically a staff assigned to you to assist you during your stay. She was the one who showed us where the facilities were, arranged our breakfast, and all the other activities we wanted to do. Since the place is really huge, I guess a butler is really a must since the amenities are so far from one another. She also gave us a lot of mangoes to take home before we left which was really nice! ;p

You can read my post HERE on the rest of the resort's facilities and HERE on the activities we did. :)


Cintai Corito’s Garden

 Sitio Pandayan, Malabanan Balete, Batangas | View Map
 Mobile: +63917.833.1508 / +63917.833.1728
 coritosgarden@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...