Monday, December 3, 2012

New bathroom wallart

If you read my blog regularly, you know that 1) I love buying picture frames then displaying them on wall galleries and 2) my hubby absolutely hates it! Well, he actually hates the drilling part most.

I've actually been using double-sided tape to mount some frames but there are other surfaces where it won't stick as well. So after months and months of broken promises, I finally got hubby to get to work! And here's the result! =)

Here's the new art for Miley's bathroom:


And here's the one for Sabe's bathroom:

all frames from SM; all art from Etsy.com

Here's hubby hard at work with me cheering (or more like annoying) him on... Go, go go! You can do it! ;p

see how HAPPY he looks? =)
ok fine, mahirap na mag-drill!

And after 10 years, this towel rack is finally on the wall too! Yahoooo! =)


As a reward for all of hubby's hard work, I allowed him to play NBA on his Playstation... without me or the kids disturbing him for one afternoon. Haha! Well, it was worth it! =)

4 comments:

  1. The frames are really nice! Congrats ha, may hubby slash handyman ka na. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I call him "Handy Daddy" na nga e! ;p

      Delete
  2. nice frames! si Daddy mukhang napipilitan talaga o! my hubby's the same kaya all our walls are bare. if you see our apartment, baka ipagpilitan mong magkabit ng frames, haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...