Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Drive-By Taco Shop in BF Homes

After my sewing class a few weeks ago, hubby and I decided to have merienda at Drive-By Taco Shop located in Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes.



The resto is right beside a car wash and across The Penthouse (you can just walk across to do some shopping after eating lol). The inside is quite small with seating good for about 10 people, but there are more seats and tables outside.

the view from our seats at the bar, their tortillas hand-rolled and made right in front of you

We ordered a variety of tacos - Ground Beef, Sirloin Steak, Chicharones, and White Adobo (can you tell I'm a meat lover? ;p). I have to say my favorite was probably the chicharones followed by the sirloin steak. But they were all SO good and flavorful, plus I loved that avocado slice on top. Personally, I actually liked their tacos more than La Chinesca!

Chicharones  P130
Boiled, air dried and fried crispy pork belly
Beef Sirloin Steak and Cubano Style Ground Beef
Beef Sirloin Steak  P120
Beef sirloin seasoned with Drive-By Seasoning

You can also request the tacos to be made into three bite-sized servings, perfect for sharing!

White Adobo Style Pulled Prok Butt P95
Pork butt slow cooked in pork fat, orange juice, white vinegar

We also ordered quesadillas, but it was a bit too cheesy for me.

Cheese Quesadilla

But overall, super yummy tacos! I've been craving for these for the last few days, and it's currently one of my favorites for a quick bite here in the South.


DRIVE-BY TACO SHOP
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
167 Aguirre avenue BF Homes Paranaque 
09773489211
www.facebook.com/drivebytacoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...