Monday, March 27, 2017

DIY Diaper Snow

It's officially summer for the kids! I'm so glad school is finally out, but at the same time dreading hearing these 2 words over and over again - "I'M BOOOOORED!" Anyway, here's an easy and quick activity that will surely keep your kids occupied for a couple of hours.



To be honest, this was all my daughter's idea from watching a video on Youtube. She kept asking for her baby brother's diapers since she was going to make snow. At first I was skeptical, but then I just told her to get what she needed and not make a mess.


Pretty soon she was calling me excitedly and I saw for myself what she made! And it was so cool haha! Anyway, all you need is obviously diapers (any brand will do), a big bucket of water, and scissors.


Basically, the stuff inside of diapers expands when it gets wet right? So all you need to do is soak your diapers in water until they get fully saturated.


When the diaper is all big and heavy, just cut it open and viola, there's your fake snow! And you can get a lot of "snow" from just 1 diaper.


Anyway, the kids had a blast playing with the snow, mushing it with their hands, and throwing it around.

snowball
winter is coming ;p
snowball fight!

And since the weather is so hot now, this is perfect to sort of make you think it's cold haha! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...