Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mothers Who Brunch: Getting pampered at Discovery Primea

Last September 10, I was invited to another Mothers Who Brunch event in Discovery Primea. I love going to these events because I get to spend the day with fellow moms, as well as have some "me" time. We were first given a tour of the hotel, then shown the spa and salon where us ladies would experience a few hours of pampering.

The Terazi Spa, which is located at the 3rd floor of the hotel, offers many luxurious treatments which features a menu of traditional and natural healing therapies.



The place is very intimate and sophisticated, with its limited number of treatment rooms, exclusive steaming facilities and soaking tub.


Our group was split in half, with some availing of the spa's Signature or Facial Massage. The treatments use naturally-sourced ingredients from flowers, plants and fruits - all prepared and administered by well-trained expert therapists.

photos from Tina Ong

Terazi Spa also boasts of being the only spa in the metro with a hammam or authentic Turkish bath. I've only seen this in the movies before, so it was cool to actually see a room like this in person.


Some of us decided to go to the hotel's in-house salon run by the renowned Toni&Guy. I was super excited for this since I probably only go to the parlor once a year, no joke. ;p


The salon, also located at the 3rd floor of the hotel, is very intimate with only 5 seats. You can find their other branch in SM Aura.


First, we were given an exclusive hair and scalp diagnosis. The device on the left was what they put on our head, then we were able to see every single follicle and strand up close on the cellphone at the same time. Cool right?


As expected, my hair and scalp were very dry. I hardly even use conditioner kasi! Plus, I don't even get regular hair treatments or hot oils.


Good thing we were all given a Kerastase Treatment to boost our dull and tired hair. I know I definitely needed this!


They also recommended these products to help maintain my hair.


We also all enjoyed an exclusive Toni&Guy back massage while getting our treatments. So relaxing!

photo from Marj Argel

I also got a haircut, and I just asked them to fix my layers. I'm still not ready to part with my long hair for now. ;p Anyway, I was so happy with the way my hair felt and looked after! We were all joking that we needed to go on a date with our husbands later that night haha. And when my kids picked me up, they said "Mommy, you look so pretty!" How I wish I can go to the salon regularly na talaga!


We all felt so pampered and refreshed after! A big thanks to Mothers Who Brunch, Discovery Primea, and Toni&Guy for this awesome treat. :)

photo from Marj Argel

To see more of Discovery Primea's rooms and other facilities, check out my post HERE.

Discovery Primea
Address: 6749 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226 Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 955 8888
Fax: +632 955 8889
Website: www.discoveryprimea.com
Instagram: @DiscoveryPrimea
Room Reservations: dp.rsvn@discovery.com.ph
Banquets and Events: dpevents@discovery.com.ph
Room Sales: dpsales@discovery.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...