Thursday, February 23, 2012

Haircut, Color & Treatment at Creations Salon

I finally got to redeemed the voucher I got from CashCashPinoy on haircut, hair color, and treatment at Creations Salon.


Creations Salon by Lourd Ramos is located at the 3rd floor of Glorietta 5. The salon is quite small, they only have chairs for about 10 customers at a time. But the interiors and decorations looked nice. You can check for other photos in their website.

complimentary iced tea and magazines

I was seated in the area near the glass windows and it was really warm there. It was like there was no aircon, they just had an electric fan in that part of the salon. This was actually the only thing I didn't like about my experience there.


Anyway, the creative artist who attended to me was super nice (shucks I forgot his name, I think it was Joel?). He was so polite and accommodating. I really wanted to lighten the color of my hair so I chose the color Light Ash Blonde. I had my hair colored last year at a different salon and the artist suggested Light Brown which hardly changed the way my hair looked (and it cost a lot too)! Anyway, I'm really pleased with the finished product. The hair treatment they used was Cynos moisture deep recovery hair mask for that ultimate shine. For the haircut, I just asked for a slight trim since I'm growing out my hair so no major changes there.


If ever I need to have a haircut or have my hair colored again, I will definitely go back to Creations Salon (they just better get their aircon fixed). Unless I find another good deal on group buying sites haha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...