Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts Day!

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I used to always make a big deal out of it and expect flowers and a date from Vins back when we were still boyfriend/girlfriend. But now, it's a different kind of celebration. No roses, no romantic dinner. I just spent it at home with Vins and the kids and it was just perfect.

Snapped some photos of the kids today which turned out so cute! These two rugrats just fill my heart with so much love everyday! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! =)



Oh and btw, Vins did give me flowers... from the park! hahaha! He picked these on the way home from his morning run. And I honestly prefer these over an expensive store bought bouquet (sayang lang sa pera hehe)! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...