Saturday, April 5, 2014

Photo of the Day: Read with your Mummy!

I found this picture so cute which was included in Miley's compilation CD from her year in nursery. Isn't she so wacky? Ang galing talaga mag emote! ;p And I have to say that she really loves books and always asks me to read her a story or just make one up. Our favorite is the story about "Miley-rella", the princess who doesn't want to sleep. I always tell this to her when she refuses to take a nap in the hopes of getting her to sleep... pero it never seems to work hehe!


We've been so busy lately and I'm so behind on so many posts! I can't wait to share our little vacation in the beach, a photoshoot that Miley and I did, plus we also have to attend 2 events later today which I'll also be blogging about soon. All the kids were also sick last week with colds (including poor baby Skyler!). But thankfully they're all ok now because there's so many upcoming activities this April like the start of their summer classes.

Anyway, hope everyone's having a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...