Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Transformers Birthday Party

My son Sabre just turned 3 years old last week! He is currently uhb-sessed with Transformers and Marvel Superheroes so I was on the fence on what theme his little celebration would be. But after asking him repeatedly, his answer would remain the same: TRANSFORMERS!


This is definitely a lot more simpler than what I did last year, since this wasn't really a party. We just had a simple lunch with the family, so I just wanted to do a little decorating to make Sabe's birthday feel more festive and special. And of course, it would look great in pictures hehe! I just loved the look on his face when he saw the decors on the morning of his birthday. He was especially thrilled with the cupcake toppers and it was a challenge taking these pics since he wanted to get them. Of course, his friends Optimus Prime and Bumblebee had to make a special appearance too. Enjoy the pics! :)


And what was our gift to the birthday boy? He has so many action figures already so I was so happy when I saw this Transformers scooter at the SMAC website which I got at 50% off! What a deal!


So again, happy 3rd birthday to our very own little robot Sabre! We love you so much! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Sabre!
    I love the cupcake toppers!
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...