Monday, November 12, 2012

Preview of new gallery wall

Here's what's keeping me busy nowadays... another gallery wall! This is for Miley's room, since I really want to finish decorating her space before I move on to Sabe's room. I've had the bigger frames lying around unused forever, so I just bought the smaller frames to complete the look (and yes, I really plan to use all the frames and finish this project otherwise I will have to endure the wrath of hubby haha!).

I've been toying around with different arrangements and so far, here are the 2 I'm most happy with:

OPTION A
OPTION B

What do you think? Although I'm already leaning towards Option B since I really want to use that round frame... Stay tuned for the big reveal! =)

2 comments:

  1. Option B sis ;) Tips naman where you buy those beautiful frames for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Option B na talaga! All frames are from SM. super daming choices dun. =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...