Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I'm Watching: Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Ok, I admit it. I LOVE the krazy Kardashians! I've been watching their reality show since season 1 and I just love all the drama (real or not). I actually watch all the other spin-offs too like Kourtney & Khloe take Miami, Kourtney & Kim take New York, Khloe & Lamar, and also the wedding specials (I think I watched Kim's wedding about 10 times haha)! Yes, yes, I told you I loved them! ;p


What makes the show great for me is that despite all the conflict, arguments, and controversy, at the end of the day they seem like a really close-knit family. Even though they bicker a lot and have tons of misunderstandings, these siblings will defend each other no matter what.

I think their mom Kris Jenner is a genius for being able to successfully launch the careers of her other children and effectively making their family a household name. When you think about it, these Kardashians are famous for being, well, themselves. What they lack in talent, they make up for in looking good haha!

Now the latest season (7) is finally showing starting today, 9pm at E! (channel 57 on Skycable). I'm sure it will be filled with the all the usual craziness that only the Kardashians can provide. I definitely can't wait! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...